Prepare and serve food items according to specifications in an efficient manner while displaying the highest standard of guest service.
• Provide excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
• Actively supports the company culture of creating a fun and entertaining experience for internal and external guests.
• Prepare and serve food items according to recipes and quality standards.
• Maintain current knowledge of daily menus and prices.
• Accurately account for all revenue associated with the sale or service of food and beverage products.
• Ensure proper stock of product and supplies needed for service.
• Engage guests in conversation and make their experience memorable.
• Ensure cleanliness of venue.
• All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required. Previous cashier experience preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
The Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*This is a seasonal position*